This nutrient solution has been created exclusively to feed Air Plants (Tillandsias).
The trace elements, which are mainly in the form of chelates, are quickly and efficiently absorbed through the leaves.
Instructions for use:
1. Shake before use.
2. Fill a bowl with water (1L).
3. Apply the dose of fertilizer according to the time of year:
- In spring and summer provide 2 pipettes (30 drops approx.)
- In autumn and winter it provides 1 pipette (15 drops approx.)
4. Remove and introduce our air plants.
5. Remove them after 40 min.
6. Leave face down on a dry cloth and in a well ventilated area.
Capacity: 50ml. You will obtain 24L of fertilized water.
Ideal fertilizer for air carnations and air plants.
P102: Keep out of the reach of children.
P270: Do not eat, drink or smoke when using.
P412: Do not expose to temperatures above 50°C/122°F.
9% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, 8% potassium oxide, as well as molybdenum, barium, copper, magnesium, iron, manganese, zinc.